

It took three 10 hour days, two smashed fingers (one of which blood was shed), 1,000 curse words, several bruises all over my arms and legs and a lot of sweat to lay each and every one of those rocks. Maybe I should have titled this "Rocky"! Ha! Ha! Yo, Adrian!
Really it was more like 3 tons of therapy. It was just me, God, and the big back yard. I spent a lot of time reflecting on life and doing a lot of praying. I was amazed at just how all these broken pieces of rock managed to fit together to create a beautiful pathway. With all the broken pieces in my life right now...I know that God will fit them all together to create something even better than before. I just wish I knew what he was up to!!
Love to all friends and family
3 comments:
You amaze me Tammy!!!! Can't wait to see this project...and taste the yummy bread I've heard so much about!!!!!
Hey Girlie! I am sure the pathway is just beautiful... We miss you!
shelly and the girls
Tammy,
when I read this story, I cried. You are an incredible daughter of God. You....GET IT!! You see that God uses our brokenness to create beauty, order and completeness. I am so proud to call you my friend and "sister !!"
Much Love, Kristy
Post a Comment