Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Back To School!




Oh the joy of that 5:00am alarm clock. That is for me anyway, the girls get an extra 30 minutes then its time, time to open those sleepy little eyes, rise with smiles on their faces and good morning hugs for mom.

Yeah right!
Tayler I must say is good at getting up. Tori on the other hand... well that's a whole different story. Today was good. I had prepared them homemade pancakes from fresh milled wheat flour, (I will share that venture with you later) along with homemade whip cream topped with fresh blueberries.
Hmm... Hmm... Good!!!
They were very excited about getting to see their friends and start the new school year. I'm excited about being on a schedule but I am not looking forward to the homework. First day and I have reviewed basic math, studied the different parts of a cell and signed about 100 papers for one reason or another. (was I suppose to read them all?!)
Love to all family and friends

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes you are supposed to read them all! Before you know it Taylor will be wanting her own car.