Did I say...ocean, sand and sunsets, what more could you possibly ask for?! How about a boat and a fishing pole! The girls and I decided to go out fishing for the day. Unfortunatly the girls caught zip and mom caught five. Go Mom! Tayler's idea of fishing is an airconditioned cabin, her own personal bait boy to bait her hook and inform her when he has successfully hooked a fish so she can come outside to reel it in. So I say to Tay..."You better be thinking of a good career that pays well my dear." Now my Tori is another story. She did very well managing the pole and even tried to bait her own hook. The squid was a little tough so I helped out a little. She fished the whole time and complained the whole time as well. She was a little discouraged about not catching anything but she never gave up. Her favorite part of the trip...fishing! Tayler's favorite part of the trip...jet skiing and shopping! My favorite part of the trip...being there with my girls!
Friday, August 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment