Yikes, it is amazing how a computer can make time disappear. It is 2:00am and I am trying to figure out just how to blog. What is really bad is my daughter Tori (who is 7years old) is downstairs on her computer. She just informed me that it was 2:00 am and she is not even tired! With school starting in the next week I best start enforcing those dreaded bedtime rules once again. We are heading to Anna Maria Island for a week stay. I went every summer with my mom and the girls. My mom loved the beach. It is a trip that the girls and I look forward to every year. Ocean, sand, and sunsets...what more could you possibly ask for?!
I am hoping to keep in touch with friends and family by doing this site. I got to see my Great Niece, Clhoe (Who is oh so cute!) by reading my NJsis blogs. With technology so simple and fast it is amazing how we still don't seem to keep in touch with the ones we love. Whats up with that? Well to all my friends and family that I haven't been in touch with....know that I love you all and I think of you all often.
3 comments:
Cool! Us Blogger chicks are taking over!!! Ha Ha. This is great. I look forward to reading all about you "girls". Have a great trip :)
Lisa
Hey girl,
It was amazing seeing you all while we were in Florida... How all the girls have grown... Enjoy your beach trip.
;-)
Shelle
Tammy
I really love your site, it brought such a smile to my face and filled my heart with warmth. You must keep it up. In fact, your blog really made me want to do one. Such a great idea. Emillia uses one- why shouldn't we (grown-ups). lorna
Post a Comment