Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I Don't Need No Mo Education!



Ok, so summer sucked me away into a land of bliss (More on that story at a later date) and I didn't get a chance to blog like I thought I would. Sorry sis for not responding to your response and I will be sure to get you the info ASAP! So here we are...It's baaaaccckk....the girls have once again started school. Tayler in the 7th grade and Tori in the 3rd grade. Yes, the dreaded math is back which takes up the most time but, I am finding that the english is blowing me away. So I just got on the internet (got to love it) and ordered me a teacher's edition so I can tell if her homework is correct or not. Yes, I was that bad in English and still am!!! So.. problem solved! I have a feeling it will be a breeze from here on out as soon as the UPS man pays me a visit!! Got to love him as well!!
Love to all my friends and family!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how the girls have grown, and how GORGEOUS they both are! More pictures! More pictures! :) Show Pam and Cliff how to blog so we can keep up with the boys, too. I hope everyone is doing well. We love and miss you all.

Diana said...

Your girls are beautiful! They look a little bit like the both of you.
Thanks for Aunt Ann's email. My emails to you keep coming back. Your computer must recognize the address as spam. If you can, put me on your list to allow emails.
dianaf@app.com

Love you, your new jersey sister...
have a great school year!

Lisa H. said...

ok, tayler looks so old!!! Both look so excited - ha! Have a great year you guys :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tam, catching up on all of these since I last looked like in January ha! Anyway besides Tayler looking GROWN and beautiful and Tori looking just like Tayler did a few years back, I guess not much has changed :). The paint colors are adorable! We just painted here so my snow covered house could be more beachy... we have orangy red kitchen, a light teal living room, and a sandy taupy bathroom... trying to keep the summer months in mind as I freeze in Iowa!
Hugs! Lacey